Friday, January 18, 2013

My Prize of Australian Natural Soaps

I Won These Great Soaps," Australian Natural Soaps' on The Magnificent Obsession, Blog. The Soaps Smell Wonderful and Are Beautiful in Color they are 3 Ounces Each.The Soaps are Shipped Very Quickly and Arrive Nicely and Tightly Double Packed in this brown cardboard box. The Company of Australian Natural Soaps Allowed Me To Pick Out The Soaps That I Wanted So I Chose Lavender with Flower Petals, Rose Petals, Rose, and Romantic Gardenia and Melon Strawberry. I Started with The Gardenia and Its Very True The Soaps are Hard and Last Long and they Smell Great While Showing.  The Soaps would Look and Smell Great in Any Bathroom.   Thank You,   Jerri Davis  http://www.australiansoap.com/

1 comment:

  1. I really love these soaps, I'm glad you do as well. I also look forward to trying the Lavender with Flower Petals:)

    ReplyDelete