Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Mohawk Rug Birthday Surprise Early Delivery

My New Mohawk Rug    "Tropical Acres"     A Great Prize!     I Love It!

       The Great People at Mohawk Rug Have sent my Prize A Mohawk Rug A 5' x 8' Tropical Acres, Over A Week Early. The Rug Arrived On My Birthday Today and It Is Very Beautiful, I Just Love It .  The Mohawk Rug Is Very Well Constructed and Durable. I Won The Mohawk Rug At www.Demcyapdiandias.blogspot.com. I Had To Match A Green Carpet,  Pink Walls,  and Red To Burgandy Curtins.  The Tropical Acres Does Match Well And Did Contained Most Of These Colors. The Rug Is Large and Some of its under My Bed. Thank You To Demcyapdiandias.blogspot.com and Mohawk Rug. Jerri Davis

6 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww...what a perfect gift! you deserve it jerri! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much Dhemz Your A Wonderful Blogger! Jerri

      Delete
  2. congratulation again on winning this amazing area rug. it's nice and it fits perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice rug you got there! indeed a great birthday surprise!lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! That is a great present indeed, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Very Much To Everyone Happy Holidays. Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete